To our valued ESS Customers,
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. This page is to update you with our efforts to help keep our mutual operations up and running during the coronavirus (COVID-19).
ESS is deemed to be part of the Essential Company definition for manufacturing. We are continuing to operate through the Stay-at-Home advisory.
ESS is closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), state, local and federal government authorities and taking a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and employees. We remain committed to the safety and continued operation of our business and fully understand the importance to you.
In response to several questions that routinely come up:
- We have fully evaluated and are in regular communication with our supply chain. We do not anticipate any impact on lead time or part availability.
- Stock levels have been evaluated and are sufficient to supply our customers for extended periods of time.
- We have eliminated employee travel to countries on the CDC “widespread sustained” outbreak list. Virtual meetings are used where possible and phone or other electronic communication is in place. If an urgent need arises, we will do our best to accommodate based on specific circumstances and conditions.
- Visitor access to our facility has been restricted.
- Where possible, office employees are being moved to working from home.
- Production employee work schedules have been modified to allow for greater social distancing between people and work stations.
- Large training room areas have been converted to break rooms to allow for greater social distancing during employee meals or breaks.
- Additional facility cleaning and sanitizing procedures have been implemented in all common touch/high traffic areas.
- Employee training and awareness has been heightened through material distribution, discussion and postings in the facility.
Risk assessment is performed daily. Elements are rapidly changing and we will continue to provide updates as we know more.
On behalf of all of us here at ESS, thank you for your continued business.